Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 361 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Coffee

Coffee only wiht a frensh press (when not at home) or with my Vibiemme Domobar Junior Dual. Since yesterday I´m testing the Berseker coffee. It is to strong, than you are to weak.

Nothing like that day I don't drink coffee and end up with the headache in the afternoon. Withdrawals are awesome.

I used to drink WAY more coffee than i currently do for unknown reasons, stopped because it gave me horrible anxiety and sweating. Probably not great for my heart either.

I like to mix my coffee with coconut milk, or mix it milk and a small amount of pandan extract

yeah if i have water...dehydrates me

everyday tho...do your bests lol