Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 710 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Comedy anime making laugh

Do you want something to laugh at ?

For me Fairy Tail is the funniest anime I've ever seen

Thank you for sharing some titles

The Grand Blue, the best comedy anime ever

High School DxD anime is funny give it a try you would love it.

The Devil is a Part-Timer

'Space Dandy' is one of the most hysterical and weirdly thought-instigating television shows I have ever watched. Plus, the way it is animated is so very well done! Solemnly recommend it to anyone who has not seen it.

Defininetly, Beelzebub! Such a great humor. ))

For me it was Eromanga Sensei, One Punch Man, No Game No Life and Fate Prisma Illya. I never expected anything good from those, especially Eromanga Sensei, but I ended up enjoying them a lot.

Quote:(07-27-2021, 05:45 PM)msch0ft Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

For me it was Eromanga Sensei, One Punch Man, No Game No Life and Fate Prisma Illya. I never expected anything good from those, especially Eromanga Sensei, but I ended up enjoying them a lot.

How was Prisma Illya? I've seen all the other Fate spin-offs, but I'm not really much of a lolicon.