Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 482 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Common Booter Source Exploit

Quote:(09-12-2014, 01:55 AM)Adorapuff Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It is :wink: You can find it in the auto-pwn script we will be selling.

Oh boy then I can become 1337 and show those skids who's boss by hacking their booters!

I CAN FEEL MY E-TESTOSTERONE FLOWING THROUGH MY CHAKRAS ALREADY

This probably won't work on newer stressers but still, most of the noobs on sites like HF use out-dated sources that could be exploited with this method. Thanks a lot man. I'm going to actually save this to my desktop.

Quote:(09-18-2014, 03:39 AM)Krypt Wrote:

This probably won't work on newer stressers but still, most of the noobs on sites like HF use out-dated sources that could be exploited with this method. Thanks a lot man. I'm going to actually save this to my desktop.

It works on all of them if you're smart enough to tweak it a bit.

Quote:(09-18-2014, 01:30 PM)Reiko Wrote:

It works on all of them if you're smart enough to tweak it a bit.

Or you can -5 new members into agreeing with you. But no, it wouldn't. You obviously don't know shit lol.

Quote:(09-19-2014, 02:49 AM)Krypt Wrote:

Or you can -5 new members into agreeing with you. But no, it wouldn't. You obviously don't know shit lol.

Careful, might wanna be cautious on what you say. Irritating @Reiko really isn't the savvy thing to do.

Quote:(09-19-2014, 03:15 AM)MiS Wrote:

Careful, might wanna be cautious on what you say. Irritating @Reiko really isn't the savvy thing to do.

I've noticed that by the rating he gave me. Thinks he's cool but he's just another member to me, no matter what his rank or reputation. I treat him as an equal, but he obviously doesn't to me. One post and he -5's me. A scrub.

Pretty nice, Reiko. I look forward to more releases from you.

Quote:(09-19-2014, 08:50 AM)Krypt Wrote:

I've noticed that by the rating he gave me. Thinks he's cool but he's just another member to me, no matter what his rank or reputation. I treat him as an equal, but he obviously doesn't to me. One post and he -5's me. A scrub.

Lrn2notcare

Why do you give a shit about what he thinks of you?

Carefull, all your shit my get rekt.

No, it seriously works on all current sources with small variations*. Sorry to burst your bubble, but booter children aren't nearly intelligent enough to know what escapeshellcmd() is.

*provided that they have a working layer7 attack set up

Show me one where I can't get it to work and I'll +5 you and pay you $300.
I've put my money where my mouth is. Let's see you do the same.

This is a direct challenge to you and only you. If you won't accept it, then don't talk shit.