Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 315 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Communication without internet

cup with string? does it work ? hehe

Quote:(08-09-2021, 07:10 AM)skycer Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

cup with string? does it work ?
It did when I was 5 years old.

I like the stash and grab method but this requires both parties to be in the same area at SOME point in time. You can use paper, encrypted USB drives, stash them somewhere, your buddy comes picks them up a day later or something.

Quote:(07-12-2021, 02:19 AM)abbietmp Wrote:

Quote: (04-01-2021, 01:40 AM)nippleclit Wrote:

ham radios. I knew a guy who set up a pirate radio station in the desert. military found it in 12 hours but it was fun while it lasted.

I'm not going to suggest a pirate station, but yeah ham radio. There's the obvious voice communication, but you can run computer network links over radio. You don't depend on infrastructure, so there's no need to pay someone to communicate. Just 100 watts on HF using a length of wire is enough to communicate with just about any point on earth or even in near space using nothing but a radio. Try talking to the folks aboard the international space station without a ham radio.

Oh he is legit now. 89.1KGFM Goldfield The Voice Of The West. Nicest guy you'll ever meet.