Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 447 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
Configuring WHMCS 500 Server Error In Client Area

I am configuring WHMCS on my dedicated server.

I use cPanel as well.

This is my first time installing WHMCS.

I can access and use the admin panel of WHMCS, but when trying to access the client area I simply get a 500 error.

I have no clue how to even approach this problem.

I have googled quite a bit regarding this error and there is no content.

I assume it's probably something like a check box I forgot to check, but being a first time user I likely missed it.

What steps should I take to resolve this problem?

Note: When trying to access client area on SSL it redirects to non ssl before showing 500 error.

It seems that there is an permission OR .htaccess code issues. Please check your Apache server error logs so that you will get exact root cause of this 500 error.

The reason for the server 500 error: lack of memory in PHP.

Solution: Increased limit for a single script to 128M and issue resolved.

It's unfortunate that a simple "lack of memory" couldn't have been displayed..

You will have to troubleshoot this further. First login to your server via SSH (root user or sudo user - depending on your server configuration( and run following command:

tail -f /usr/local/apache/log/error_log

Now access your client area and see if it generates any error in error log.

Root cause of 500 error can be server's configurations or permissions issue.