Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 286 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Man Malued To Death By Tiger

WOW, this is life and our WORLD. The technology is on the way to keep Zoo's more secure damn near idiot proof! It's sad we have to cage big cats (lions, tigers, cheetahs, etc.). It was simply this guy's time to die end of story.

~T.

Quote:(02-10-2017, 08:39 AM)TARATL Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

WOW, this is life and our WORLD. The technology is on the way to keep Zoo's more secure damn near idiot proof! It's sad we have to cage big cats (lions, tigers, cheetahs, etc.). It was simply this guy's time to die end of story.

This just demonstrates that you never know when your time Is up.

I totally agree with the caging of wildcats- It Is somewhat cruel. They should be left In their natural environment.

Well thats one way to bring China's population down.

Quote:(02-11-2017, 08:27 PM)Canada4all Wrote:

And another way to feed a tiger.

Being serious though, I do feel for the victim and his family. No one (of good will) deserves to die In that manner.

Quote:(02-12-2017, 02:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-11-2017, 08:27 PM)Canada4all Wrote:

And another way to feed a tiger.

True to that, R I P

Being serious though, I do feel for the victim and his family. No one (of good will) deserves to die In that manner.

All I gotta say is, why the fuck didnt they shoot the tiger, the mans life was in danger....

Quote:(02-13-2017, 02:24 PM)Synthx Wrote:

All I gotta say is, why the fuck didnt they shoot the tiger, the mans life was in danger....

This Is the very question I've asked the moment I saw the video.

Rather than shooting the tigers, they Initially tried to scare them with fire crackers. Their negligence resulted In a loss of an Innocent life.