Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 343 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Considering purchasing the 2nd usergroup

If I purchase a group, it'll be invite only from the start.

Quote:(07-24-2013, 12:34 AM)Boyd Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What the fuck does
Quote:I don't know if I should buy the group for $200 or just send it to my bank account like I normally do.
mean? What, your bank pays for your shit?

Are you serious? What didn't you understand?

I don't know if I should buy the group for $200 using my paypal funds, or send the paypal funds to my bank account like I usually do.

If you still don't understand, sucks for you.

Quote:(07-24-2013, 12:50 AM)qwee Wrote:

Quote: (07-24-2013, 12:34 AM)Boyd Wrote:

What the fuck does
Quote:I don't know if I should buy the group for $200 or just send it to my bank account like I normally do.
mean? What, your bank pays for your shit?

Are you serious? What didn't you understand?

I don't know if I should buy the group for $200 using my paypal funds, or send the paypal funds to my bank account like I usually do.

If you still don't understand, sucks for you.

Make an Anime group and add me in :3

Just kidding. You could always do a sports group where sports fans can hang out and talk about sports and what not! :tongue:

How about some kind of physical/emotional support group? I'm thinking back to Support Forums where they had a group called Emotional Helpers which would basically help out with all the "I'm suicidal" and "Feeling depressed" threads (not that we've got any). Or, and I know Jay would love this one, some sort of sporting/health group to help people achieve their fitness goals.

IDK, just throwin' some ideas out there.

Whitehat hacking or computer security group. :confused:mile:

You should make a coding group and ill join