Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 573 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Cool/Valuable Domains

As to not get off subject from the other thread, I thought I'd create this one to discuss our cool or possibly valuable domains :smile:

Cool Domains of Mine

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

The second domain In the Not So Cool Domains, contained the "n" word which may be offensive to some members, hence I've removed It.

That aside, I see you've registered 11.wtf around 3 weeks ago- nice one. I've had a quick search for 2-digit domains with that extension to no avail.

Quote:(12-22-2020, 09:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

The second domain In the Not So Cool Domains, contained the "n" word which may be offensive to some members, hence I've removed It.

That aside, I see you've registered 11.wtf around 3 weeks ago- nice one. I've had a quick search for 2-digit domains with that extension to no avail.

Sorry about that haha.

I have a xx.xx just waiting for me to buy it. The second I get paid I'm getting it :smile:

EDIT: I think there's a few 2 digits still available, but 11 was the best 2 digit combination I could find.

Quote:(12-22-2020, 05:01 PM)BreShiE Wrote:

Sorry about that haha.
No problem, all good.

I have a xx.xx just waiting for me to buy it. The second I get paid I'm getting it :smile:
Sounds good.

Once you start purchasing domains, It can be rather addictive. I'm also looking to buy one with an appraisal of $9,590 USD. Obviously that's well overpriced, but If It's worth half that cost, I'm happy.

EDIT: I think there's a few 2 digits still available, but 11 was the best 2 digit combination I could find.
I didn't have an In depth look, so I'll go through every two-digit combination and see what's available.

imgredacted

The stars aligned haha. When I got paid namecheap's offering 50% best market value on .gg xD

I used to have oni.moe and oni.cat, but stopped renewing them. Maybe I'll get them again one day, but one site is enough to manage.

Quote:(12-24-2020, 12:47 AM)Oni Wrote:

I used to have oni.moe and oni.cat, but stopped renewing them. Maybe I'll get them again one day, but one site is enough to manage. :tongue:
I remember you had oni.cat for quite a while, but there's no point In holding onto It If you don't have the time to manage It.

Off-topic, nice:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.