Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 640 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey

and. i assume only darpa and the cia or nsa uses optic verification? I mean with your eye... whatever that would be called?

Quote:(07-31-2018, 06:14 AM)singlehandlogic Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

and. i assume only darpa and the cia or nsa uses optic verification? I mean with your eye... whatever that would be called?

Optic= Iris recognition.

Due to the consistency of the Iris pattern to each Individual (stays the same through one's lifespan), there's no mismatch. Every Iris has a unique a flower-like pattern and In addition to the rest of the captured (eye) Image, a matching algorithm Is formed and authenticated against that. A 3CCD camera Is used to capture the (Iris) Image, hence the entire Iris Is detected.

The recognition process Is "Pupil > Iris > Normalization > Extraction of features > Match found".

that is really interesting! the tech is genius imo... well most of you are geniuses imo... lol hats off to you all! o7

Another great reason to not use those fingerprint scanners.

Quote:(11-06-2019, 12:57 AM)azozaziz Wrote:

Another great reason to not use those fingerprint scanners.

Nor a "password".

It's good practice to use a "passphrase", or as I like to call It, a "pass sentence".

Perhaps a fingerprint random generater could be used and eventually, a partial may match enough of a print on the iphone to unlock it.

For example, generate 10 billion fingerprints, and spin up 10,000 instances of the Iphone unlock screen, and brute force all 10 billion fingerprints through the iphone instances until a partial match is found and ihpone unlocks.

Wow thank you for this information. I don't have an iphone however and i don't live in America, fuck NSA and its exploits.

Quote:(04-15-2020, 05:14 PM)partiniu Wrote:

Wow thank you for this information. I don't have an iphone however and i don't live in America, fuck NSA and its exploits.

Unfortunately, we'll never know for sure whether other devices are monitored/backdoored.

thats crazy.. good to know that

Quote:(04-15-2020, 09:07 AM)360929396329953295 Wrote:

For example, generate 10 billion fingerprints, and spin up 10,000 instances of the Iphone unlock screen, and brute force all 10 billion fingerprints through the iphone instances until a partial match is found and ihpone unlocks.

That's the security concern with fingerprint scanners on cell phones.

Due to the scanners being quite small, full fingerprints are next to Impossible to match. As such, the device takes around 10 partial prints/Images, just to make It easier to find a match. Essentially, It only takes a "partial" print to unlock the phone.