Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 459 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Corona Virus - Tracking

Thanks for the share! i posted on my facebook for Hypochondriacs like me, this is cool!

we got one guy the town next to me with the virus all over the news fun stuff i would say but im not scared it was made in china so it ill break and we will be safe again

I saw this map yesterday. Thought it was pretty interesting.

Now we're even closer to Plague Inc!

Its will be very difficult to contain this virus. The world is in danger

We need Brad Pitt to come through with this one, LOL!!

Quote:(02-06-2020, 11:39 PM)huhlo Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Its will be very difficult to contain this virus.

If not Impossible at this stage.

A friend of mine Is due to get married In China In early March. He's very Indecisive whether to go, and rightly so. It's simply not worth putting your health at risk.

This is not the first coronavirus anyway, the MERS and the SARS have some similitar vectors to this (the nCov-2019), i hope the situation will be taken with care, after all is not the first time this happens on that region of china. you will know if research futher enought

Quote:(02-10-2020, 11:45 PM)sybylroot Wrote:

This is not the first coronavirus anyway, the MERS and the SARS have some similitar vectors to this (the nCov-2019), i hope the situation will be taken with care, after all is not the first time this happens on that region of china. you will know if research futher enought
I ain't a retard, I know it the family of the corona, but the thing is we made it because it was available b4, and it evolved, so ima say its a special corona diff from its family.

Quote:(02-11-2020, 04:11 PM)GeniLoyd Wrote:

Quote: (02-10-2020, 11:45 PM)sybylroot Wrote:

I ain't a retard, I know it the family of the corona, but the thing is we made it because it was available b4, and it evolved, so ima say its a special corona diff from its family.

Forgive me, what do you mean by different from it's family of viruses?

They're all different from each other, with only some distant genetic links. However, current research has shown similar impacts. The rate of new cases in China has already decreased. It'll be interesting to see what happens next.

Quote:(02-11-2020, 04:11 PM)GeniLoyd Wrote:

Quote: (02-10-2020, 11:45 PM)sybylroot Wrote:

Dude i have already say that nCov has some similars patterns with SARS & MERS where is the special thing? it haves the same origin("bats"), even the same spreading pattern, the only one diff is because is "a novel virus" & the behavior( and not at all) it's a little uknown, it don't matter if it's evolves it stills in the coronavirus family because the base gen was that you can search it on the GenBank and make the comparision, i not saying you're retard by the way, i'm just trying to clarify a bit the theme.