Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 185 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Could not find a storyboard named 'Main' in bundle

I'm getting a strange error: `'Could not find a storyboard named 'Main' in bundle NSBundle'` when trying to run my app on a real iOS device.

I have the file in my directory, and it works fine in the simulator. However, in the `Copy Bundle Resources` section, the file `Main.storyboard` is red.

I've tried removing it and adding it again, restarting Xcode, cleaning build, etc. with no avail. This is the warning I get in Xcode:

/Users/ajay/Documents/avx/avx/Base.lproj/Main.storyboard: Internationalization of /Users/ajay/Documents/avx/avx/Base.lproj/Main.storyboard is not available when compiling for targets before iOS 6.0

choose main.storyboard, change the view as iOS 6.1 and earlier, then xcode will tell u what u need to do.

![enter image description here][1]

[1]:

I got this error, however, it was my intention to remove storyboards completely.

Removing the 'Main Storyboard file base name' key from my plist cured the error.

The simulator is not case sensitive, but the device is. If your storyboard is called MainStoryboard, not MainStoryBoard, this will cause your problem.
and aslo
* dont use the extensions write only the story board name

main.storyboard -> only **main** is the storyboard name

Deleting row in plist caused black screen in my app too. And I fixed it by enabling **target membership** of the storyboard

My solution is:

When i added a Seque Connection between two Views and in the Projekt Configuration the Deployment Target is less then 8.0 i get this error.

ok, easy understanding when you develop for IOS 6.0 (for example) you can't use Seque, because the Seque needs IOS 8.0 or later...... ;-)

so, i set the Deployment Target to 8.0 and the error is gone !!!!
other while, i cancel all the Segue Connections and handle it with IBAction, old school ;-)

I deleted the app from my phone, did Product-->Clean, and loaded it again. That's all it took for me.

Ok this has been a process. Trying so many different things. Running xcode 6.4 on OS 10.11. Having the cannot find 'Main' problem. What I finally did was move the main.storyboard off on too my desktop from Finder.Did a clean and build and quit xcode. restarted xcode now it has a red main.storyboard. i run it virtually does the same thing. then I right click on the project folder and choose the option add files to... Browse to where it is and open it. then when it is there to the right should be the identities inspector. click on the small folder under location. browse to that folder again and select choose. Then I ran and it worked. Amen !!!

I was moving Main.Storyboard file to "blue" sub folder which was causing issues, I had to add sub folders following these instructions

[To see links please register here]

then moving Main.Storyboard file to yellow sub folder did work for me

Follow the steps:

1) First Click your story board

2) Then Click File Inspector

3) Then select "Target Membership"

[![Screen Shot][1]][1]

[1]: