Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 790 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
[Covid-19]: What are your thoughts about people not caring

Quote:(04-03-2021, 09:27 PM)KilleR-Bee Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

People need to change there lifestyle diet, and start healthy lifestyle , avoid sugar and unhealthy stuff, otherwise in my opinion covid will keep spreading. Vaccines are useless .

I'm sure a healthy lifestyle will improve a person's survival rate if they become diseased, but that's not going to stop it from spreading.

@Jiggly

[Image: unknown.png]

Quote:(04-03-2021, 10:20 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (04-03-2021, 09:27 PM)KilleR-Bee Wrote:

People need to change there lifestyle diet, and start healthy lifestyle , avoid sugar and unhealthy stuff, otherwise in my opinion covid will keep spreading. Vaccines are useless .

I'm sure a healthy lifestyle will improve a person's survival rate if they become diseased, but that's not going to stop it from spreading.

This is true. And there's no way absolutely everyone will be able to make significant improvements to their overall health. Therefore, people will still be at grave risk.

I think that they're dangerous

It's true. I've heard a lot of stories about people who knew that their relatives have the positive test and continue going to work. They don't think that their behavior is dangerous for other people.