Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 466 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Crack password from a hash in seconds

If for educational purposes or if you are a computer security professional, you need to break a hash, you are reading the right thread.

Indeed, when you need to determine the password behind a hash, you can brute-force it with local tools like hashcat but also go a little faster by consulting databases of already constituted passwords

But it takes a long time to go through all these databases. Fortunately, with the help of the free tool Search That Hash, you can automate this process and get the result in a few seconds. And if you are offline, Search The Hash is also able to run hashcat to try to determine the password.

Here is the

[To see links please register here]

In terms of options you can give it a hash only, or a file containing several hashes. This one will determine the type of hash and you can if you want output the result in JSON format.

To install STH, enter the following command:
pip install search-that-hash

Then launch the tool with the command :
sth

However, keep in mind that the hashes you enter in this tool will be sent to third party services, so potentially your password in clear text and its associated hash will then feed these databases.

I hope you'll enjoy it

I saved your github repo, many thanks

Quote:(09-02-2022, 03:56 PM)samrib Wrote:

I saved your github repo, many thanks

No problem, Make good use of it!!

Great information I didn't know about! Thank you for that

Thumbs Up 
(08-24-2022, 07:35 AM)keeliazyhfdmby Wrote:

If for educational purposes or if you are a computer security professional, you need to break a hash, you are reading the right thread.

Indeed, when you need to determine the password behind a hash, you can brute-force it with local tools like hashcat but also go a little faster by consulting databases of already constituted passwords

But it takes a long time to go through all these databases. Fortunately, with the help of the free tool Search That Hash, you can automate this process and get the result in a few seconds. And if you are offline, Search The Hash is also able to run hashcat to try to determine the password.

Here is the

In terms of options you can give it a hash only, or a file containing several hashes. This one will determine the type of hash and you can if you want output the result in JSON format.

To install STH, enter the following command:
pip install search-that-hash

Then launch the tool with the command :
sth

However, keep in mind that the hashes you enter in this tool will be sent to third party services, so potentially your password in clear text and its associated hash will then feed these databases.

I hope you'll enjoy it