Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 519 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Cracked Friendly server?

Interested in a cracked-friendly server, more specifically one that has a popular gamemode, Pixelmon. From what I've heard they have pirate versions of it, but I'm not good at finding servers on my own. Until my tax return comes, I can't get a legitimate account to play on any of the No Cracked servers.

It gets harder to find cracked servers day by day. Try planetminecraft, maybe you'll get lucky with the filter options.

Quote:(02-09-2014, 11:34 PM)Satan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Maybe. Atm, I'm using WalCraft, but that's because the owner blatantly lets me cheat.
Which is entertaining, because everyone thinks I'm an op or mod, even though I'm not.

yet

Haha. It's a wonder servers like that still exist.

Quote:(02-09-2014, 11:35 PM)cr33pyguy Wrote:

Haha. It's a wonder servers like that still exist.

He makes a ton of money off of it because he has "donator" ranks, which basically make anyone who pays OP af. And since its a highly advertised cracked friendly server, everyone who doesn't wanna pay ends up going there. Average have like, 200-300 people online at a time, like 12 or so minigames.

Only issue is the server tech (not the owner) is lazy, so the plugins sometimes break.

Quote:(02-09-2014, 11:29 PM)cr33pyguy Wrote:

It gets harder to find cracked servers day by day. Try planetminecraft, maybe you'll get lucky with the filter options.

Maybe. Atm, I'm using WalCraft, but that's because the owner blatantly lets me cheat.
Which is entertaining, because everyone thinks I'm an op or mod, even though I'm not.

yet

Quote:(02-09-2014, 11:38 PM)Satan Wrote:

Only issue is the server tech (not the owner) is lazy, so the plugins sometimes break.

So donating makes players OP, and therefore he let's others cheat? That's weird.
The plugins breaking could be the fault of the devs of the plugins, or even the owner (if we say he handles the server files by himself.) anyway, not everything can work.

Quote:(02-10-2014, 12:09 AM)cr33pyguy Wrote:

So donating makes players OP, and therefore he let's others cheat? That's weird.
The plugins breaking could be the fault of the devs of the plugins, or even the owner (if we say he handles the server files by himself.) anyway, not everything can work.

Only lets me cheat. Everyone else so far he's banned.
The guy who installs his plugins doesn't clean up after, so usually its his fault.

Quote:(02-10-2014, 12:14 AM)Satan Wrote:

Only lets me cheat. Everyone else so far he's banned.
The guy who installs his plugins doesn't clean up after, so usually its his fault.

okay, maybe he just likes you :tongue:

So he doesn't even install plugins himself? That's pretty lazy.

Quote:(02-10-2014, 09:08 AM)cr33pyguy Wrote:

okay, maybe he just likes you :tongue:

So he doesn't even install plugins himself? That's pretty lazy.

I don't think he understands how.