Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 802 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Cracking Steam [Tutorial]

:smile: thanks for the virus scan viper

@shadow hunter
CAN YOU PLEASE stop bumping this thread already? you bumped it soo much that i reached 4 pages! the normal would be 2 :|

what do you want to hear? a tnx from hackers? isnt all the people's tnx's on this thread enough? :\

:biggrin: ...wht can i say.."yes" :biggrin: lol anyway i did think about closing this thread but since i dont have that ability...i would prefer someone else to do that :biggrin: ...yeah by the way 4 pages - all thanks to me

??? how old you are? O.O
i said stop spamming not close the thread O.O

closing the thread would be better :biggrin:...not anything else is required....i dont think anyone else will have any problem.....

ANYWAY -
TEAM FORTRESS 2 , GMOD wont work even if u download by this cracked steam it will show steam validation rejected and probably counter strike source...the others will work tested by me

half life works....download from london server....

or if u like naruto
download it from here

[To see links please register here]

it will install in ur steam directory automatically..and the other games requires a good deal of timing....like say when in night servers are not busy then u can try :biggrin: i will see how i can download all the games easily...just wait a few more days :smile:

AND IF U DOWNLOAD HALF LIFE U CAN DOWNLOAD COUNTER STRIKE :biggrin: ...IT WORKED FOR ME..............LONDON SERVER

steam nice but i like Games for live its cool

wow man good job !

Kool shadow thanks for sharing this..

whats the point in buying??????????and if u buy then buy orange box.........it has total of 7-8 games and costs 800rs or near about 16$ ...it has TF2 as well as counter strike series