Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 430 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
CrispCrypto

So I came across this awhile ago, Crisp Crypto.
A discord server for crypto pumps & dumps that doesn't put paid uses ahead of free users like some well known pump services.
I myself have made $700 starting with $50 in bitcoin.
I'm not gonna make a long ass rant about it but it's just a chance for profit, if you're interested you can join here:

[To see links please register here]

* If this is in the wrong topic please move it.

Sorry if I'm supposed to know this but what are crypto pumps? Also, what kind of dumps are you talking about? As in paid files or services or just random things in general.

Quote:(11-08-2017, 09:34 PM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Sorry if I'm supposed to know this but what are crypto pumps? Also, what kind of dumps are you talking about? As in paid files or services or just random things in general.

both are the same more or less, pump is referring to it being pumped up & dumps are when the price drops after being pumped.

as for an actual explanation: google