Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 325 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Cyberpunk 2077 - Anyone Hyped?

I like how the hype disappeared after a few months and everyone forgot about this game.

Quote:(03-25-2021, 08:24 PM)nickomanley666 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I like how the hype disappeared after a few months and everyone forgot about this game.

I'll go a couple weeks without playing, then end up playing it for 4-5 hours straight. I haven't played it in long enough that I'm sure some more patching has been done now.

Quote:(03-25-2021, 10:02 PM)Kaimano Wrote:

Quote: (03-25-2021, 08:24 PM)nickomanley666 Wrote:

I'll go a couple weeks without playing, then end up playing it for 4-5 hours straight. I haven't played it in long enough that I'm sure some more patching has been done now.

Patch 1.2 is coming out in a few days. It was set to release in February, up until the ransomware attack. So it's now set to release before the end of March, but it's not looking like the update is going to be bringing anything revolutionary.

Quote:(03-26-2021, 05:59 AM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (03-25-2021, 10:02 PM)Kaimano Wrote:

Quote: (03-25-2021, 08:24 PM)nickomanley666 Wrote:

Patch 1.2 is coming out in a few days. It was set to release in February, up until the ransomware attack. So it's now set to release before the end of March, but it's not looking like the update is going to be bringing anything revolutionary.

Hey if the patching results in me NOT surviving a gunfight because I'm stuck inside a vending machine, I'll take it!

Quote:(03-26-2021, 07:15 AM)Kaimano Wrote:

Quote: (03-26-2021, 05:59 AM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (03-25-2021, 10:02 PM)Kaimano Wrote:

Hey if the patching results in me NOT surviving a gunfight because I'm stuck inside a vending machine, I'll take it!

As you say, bugfixes can at least improve the experience of people that are picking it up late. Would be nice to revisit in a year or so, once they've ironed out all the kinks.

The patch notes for 1.2 just dropped, and this is the most promising update CDPR has released so far. It will be adding over 500 changes to the game! I will definitely be giving the game another playthrough once 1.2 finally drops, which will still be within this month. The link to the full changelog is below.

Patch 1.2 is now live on PC and console!

Quote:(03-29-2021, 06:54 PM)Drako Wrote:

Patch 1.2 is now live on PC and console!

Looks like they fixed the bug where you could