Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 734 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners - Trailer (Semi-NSFW)

Quote:(10-12-2022, 10:11 PM)Nyx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Unreal show, had a great time watching it. Studio Trigger did a phenomenal job, even if you didn't like the game or had very little interest to begin with it's worth a watch.

This is definitely on my list to watch. Heard so many good reviews!

Quote:(10-13-2022, 02:00 AM)Oni Wrote:

An actual spoiler, but...

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Almost hoping we get no direct sequel personally, just another series in the Cyberpunk universe with Trigger at the helm would be great with me. They've proven they know how to handle the IP well.

yooo i didnt know this was on here awsome thanks man

stopped half way for some reason then i just saw so many shorts / clips on youtube and it gave a ntr vibe and never watched it again lol

Was talking to @"Jiggly". Hope this gets a sequel or continuation... in some form.

Quote:(12-13-2022, 09:30 PM)CD_Council Wrote:

stopped half way for some reason then i just saw so many shorts / clips on youtube and it gave a ntr vibe and never watched it again lol

Strange conclusion to reach, there is no NTR.

Quote:(01-22-2023, 12:49 AM)Oni Wrote:

Was talking to @"Jiggly". Hope this gets a sequel or continuation... in some form.

nice

Quote:(01-22-2023, 12:49 AM)Oni Wrote:

I'm really intending to watch this, but I need to find time when I can just watch and I'm not multitasking. I rarely watch a show/film without working on art, video games or something else. It looks interesting, and I have watched the first 10 minutes - The visuals/aesthetic are very enticing, but I can't comment on more until I sit down to watch it! Heard many good things, though.

Quote:(01-23-2023, 08:14 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-22-2023, 12:49 AM)Oni Wrote:

I'm really intending to watch this, but I need to find time when I can just watch and I'm not multitasking. I rarely watch a show/film without working on art, video games or something else. It looks interesting, and I have watched the first 10 minutes - The visuals/aesthetic are very enticing, but I can't comment on more until I sit down to watch it! Heard many good things, though.
let me know if you end up seeing it

This is one of my favourite shows

Quote:(01-29-2023, 11:17 AM)LovelyMoose Wrote:

Quote: (01-23-2023, 08:14 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-22-2023, 12:49 AM)Oni Wrote:

let me know if you end up seeing it

Only took 11 months, but FINALLY started watching it! Totally hooked. Only about 5 episodes in at this minute though. Probs will hardcore binge it.

Not something one can watch with the family about though!