Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 532 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Cybersecurity ebooks (humblebundle)

Does it really matter how old these books are?

Quote:I entirely agree with you. I would say that Internet life becomes even more dangerous over time. My husband recently had a massive cyberattack at work. For several days, their team tried to restore access to all information and set up security. And how many different such cases occur in America and around the world. I read on a news site that about 200 US businesses have been hit by a "colossal" ransomware attack recently. My husband said that the best solution to such attacks was to attack in advance. Use new methods for security -

[To see links please register here]

. It works. And I haven't even heard about it before.
I think that cybersecurity is a very important aspect in our time. Everyone should understand this, because now our whole life is captured on the Internet

Quote:(07-16-2021, 09:56 AM)janerampl Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I think that cybersecurity is a very important aspect in our time. Everyone should understand this, because now our whole life is captured on the Internet
Quote:because now our whole life is captured on the Internet
^ Absolutely, even more so with the COVID-19 lockdowns.

Good job :smile:
psss mind uploading them all in one link?

Very cool, thank you for sharing :smile:))

I entirely agree with you.

thanks for sharing in the community

Thanks for sharing this here with us. This is a nice collection!

Thanks for sharing. There books are exactly what i looking for.

thanks i hope it works well!