Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 655 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
DDos attack

Quote:(07-11-2011, 02:54 PM)-HeX- Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-11-2011, 02:38 PM)pijan08 Wrote:

thanx u.... i share because many my goverment sites have been attacked using DOS before this.....so i get idea what Dos is

ok dude...im using this proxy changer u gave me...should i use vpn and hide ip if i dont want to track me down :smile:

Use a VPN, they are way more secure and faster. You can find one in my siggy :smile:

Also, common free VPN's like Cyberghost and HotSpot shield keep logs, try to find one that doesn't keep logs.... (Again, check the one from my siggy :tongue:)

Quote:(07-11-2011, 06:52 PM)1llusion Wrote:

Quote: (07-11-2011, 02:54 PM)-HeX- Wrote:

Quote: (07-11-2011, 02:38 PM)pijan08 Wrote:

thanx u.... i share because many my goverment sites have been attacked using DOS before this.....so i get idea what Dos is

ok dude...im using this proxy changer u gave me...should i use vpn and hide ip if i dont want to track me down :smile:

Use a VPN, they are way more secure and faster. You can find one in my siggy :smile:

Also, common free VPN's like Cyberghost and HotSpot shield keep logs, try to find one that doesn't keep logs.... (Again, check the one from my siggy :tongue:)

yeah man but i have CyberGhost (free VPN) and for yours i have to pay...tnx anyway mate :smile:

edit: its pretty cheap but my problem is i dont have money on internet

Quote:(07-09-2011, 03:50 PM)pijan08 Wrote:

[quote]
(06-28-2011, 04:36 PM)-HeX- Wrote:

if anyone can pls explaing me DDOs attack...i mean how to do it :smile:
only for educationhttp://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7fcc5e5c82ff2dcbe62ea590dc5e5dbbe04e75f6e8ebb871

i hope this article(credit to hacktweak) help u.....just for educational purpose

Hacking and crashing website using IP
please scan the file before dwnload

TOOLS:
Port Scanner

rDos

HotSpotSheild Proxy!

Step One:

First we need to find the websites IP Adress. This is very easy todo. Ok so say they URL is

ok now that you have your URL open Up Cmd todo this press Start>Run>cmd Once you have CMD open you type ping

press enter and you will get the ip of the website. (YOU MUST REMOVE HTTP:// AND ANY /’s)

Step Two: Now we must test to see if port 80 is open (it usually is).

This is very easy todo to Ok open up the port scanner you downloaded.
Once in the port scanner type in your Victims ip that you got from step 1.
It will ask you todo a range scan or a full scan (SELECT REANGE SCAN!) It will ask for conformaition you have to use a capital Y or a capital N! Now enter 79 for lowest port and 81 for highest hit enter than hit cap Y.
[X] = Closed
[X] Vulnerable = Open
2w68nys Hacking and crashing website using IP

Step Three ALMOST DONE:

The final and easiest step (IF PORT 80 IS CLOSED PICK A NEW SITE!)
If port 80 is open your on your way to crashing!!

Ok open Up rDos that you download.
Enter your victims ip that we got from step 1.
It will ask you for the port to attack use port 80 that is why we scaned to make sure 80 was open! If it is closed it will not work.
Hit enter.. *=Flooding -=Crashed Or didn’t connect!

Did you Sucesse with it ??? :biggrin: :biggrin: Any time ?

1. pls stop quoting!
2. yeah i think it work..i find open port 80 like he said :wink: just didnt crashed the site :smile: try it

Quote:(07-11-2011, 09:06 PM)-HeX- Wrote:

1. pls stop quoting!
2. yeah i think it work..i find open port 80 like he said :wink: just didnt crashed the site :smile: try it :smile:
Lol, Using software , well Good luck with it :biggrin:
make sure learn some thing more , i think it dosen't crash any site , :smile:

Quote:(07-11-2011, 09:14 PM)Shining White Holmse Wrote:

Quote: (07-11-2011, 09:06 PM)-HeX- Wrote:

1. pls stop quoting!
2. yeah i think it work..i find open port 80 like he said :wink: just didnt crashed the site :smile: try it :smile:
Lol, Using software , well Good luck with it :biggrin:
make sure learn some thing more , i think it dosen't crash any site , :smile:

dont know...ill try it later...btw im learning a lot of stuff right now

You guys are idiots if you ran rDos based on the virus scans he posted. He didn't even scan the file, he scanned the webpage! That means the virus scan is of the mediafire download page, not the file containing the virus. First of all, virustotal picks it up 28 TIMES. Not all of which are false flags because it's a DoS tool. Next, Anubis reports that the processes failed to terminate when the program quit, just like a virus.
The most interesting thing about it is that virustotal's false flags say it's a DDoS tool, so there could be a back door on it.

Actually, best bet would be shell booter :smile: They hit hard and are easy to use :smile:

Botnet = If you have time and money to spread. Usually used to knock of big websites like Bank sites or Government
Shell Booter = Usually very cheap or free, used to knock down smaller sites. You don't have to care about anything

Quote:(07-11-2011, 11:36 PM)Beast Wrote:

You guys are idiots if you ran rDos based on the virus scans he posted. He didn't even scan the file, he scanned the webpage! That means the virus scan is of the mediafire download page, not the file containing the virus. First of all, virustotal picks it up 28 TIMES. Not all of which are false flags because it's a DoS tool. Next, Anubis reports that the processes failed to terminate when the program quit, just like a virus.
The most interesting thing about it is that virustotal's false flags say it's a DDoS tool, so there could be a back door on it.

i dont know mate im newbie im jus tryin to lear sth new...i scanned rdos with eset nod 32 and it says no viruses...i dont know...
edit: how could i celan my pc fromt that viruse..just del it or??

Quote:(07-11-2011, 11:39 PM)-HeX- Wrote:

Quote: (07-11-2011, 11:36 PM)Beast Wrote:

i dont know mate im newbie im jus tryin to lear sth new...i scanned rdos with eset nod 32 and it says no viruses...i dont know...
edit: how could i celan my pc fromt that viruse..just del it or??

Delete file and download these(follow the guidelines i write)

[link=http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro]Hitman Pro 3.5[/link]
Download and scan you pc.(delete any viruses)

[link=http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free]Malwarebyes Anti-Malware[/link]
Download and scan. (delete any viruses)

Scan with your own antivirus(I expect you have one already)

If not then try avast its great and has good detection if u choose high detection on scan settings.

[link=http://www.avast.com/en-eu/free-antivirus-download]Avast[/link]
Free Version is fine.

+rep if you think its worth.