Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 758 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
DJI Drone Refund

Have ordered £3k worth of items from DJI Europe. All got delivered in the same box by DHL. Ordered 2 drones, a bag and a gimball and I said only 1 drone came.

They’ve investigated and refused a refund even after I provided a police report due to there being sufficient evidence of delivery.

I’m quite confident at refunding and would normally take it further to the head office but I cannot find any contact info online.
I also would normally just do a chargeback here, but I have done around 15 on my credit card and don't want to do another really!

Quote:All got delivered in the same box by DHL. Ordered 2 drones, a bag and a gimball and I said only 1 drone came
What's the weight of the Item you claimed as not received?

Quote:They’ve investigated and refused a refund even after I provided a police report due to there being sufficient evidence of delivery.
What exactly Is "sufficient evidence?".

Quote:and would normally take it further to the head office but I cannot find any contact info online
Simply ask them for the contact details, and/or request your claim be escalated to their senior department.

Quote:(12-01-2018, 05:50 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:All got delivered in the same box by DHL. Ordered 2 drones, a bag and a gimball and I said only 1 drone came

Quote:They’ve investigated and refused a refund even after I provided a police report due to there being sufficient evidence of delivery.

Quote:and would normally take it further to the head office but I cannot find any contact info online
Simply ask them for the contact details, and/or request your claim be escalated to their senior department.

Weight was 10kg but I heard DJI was pretty easy to do.

Sufficient evidence that the whole parcel was delivered with the correct weight.

I have done this and they have said the investigation is closed.

Quote:(12-01-2018, 10:52 AM)hiimyourdad Wrote:

Quote: (12-01-2018, 05:50 AM)mothered Wrote:

Weight was 10kg but I heard DJI was pretty easy to do.

Sufficient evidence that the whole parcel was delivered with the correct weight.

I have done this and they have said the investigation is closed.

It's of no surprise your claim was declined.

You cannot possibly use the Item missing method on something that weighs 10Kg.

What do you suggest I do now?

Quote:(12-02-2018, 02:25 AM)hiimyourdad Wrote:

What do you suggest I do now?

You cannot do anything. Altering your story will be an admission of guilt.

The Item missing method on a 10kg Item was highly Inappropriate. You should've used the DNA.