Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 390 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
DNS Spoofing Tutorial

DNS Spoofing Tutorial

[To see links please register here]

What is the best technique use for DNS spoofing?

the link is still active.

thanks for the share i am on the middle of learning how to use this kind trick
if u have any more suggestions u can give me or place to learn about MITM it would be much helpful

Quote:(04-10-2019, 05:27 AM)falldown418 Wrote:

thanks for the share i am on the middle of learning how to use this kind trick
if u have any more suggestions u can give me or place to learn about MITM it would be much helpful

I will see what I can find for you.

the link is still working on DNS spoofing.

Quote:(04-21-2019, 08:52 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

thank you for adding your two cents to my thread. :smile:
No problem

Quote:(04-21-2019, 08:46 PM)eClaire Wrote:

This is useful if you want to just play around with it, but if you actually want to (legally of course) get info and still have it remain on the same page and a signed SSL Certificate you would have to work as a proxy server that can intercept requests. A good introduction to this is with

(Universal, Java) where you can modify, intercept, and repeat requests from within one place. With this tutorial it shows that you have physical access to the network, and if you have that you have total access anyways.

All you need to do is set your server as the proxy server and install the SSL certificate.

(Since I'm referencing an outside executable even though it's well known: VirusTotal

)

thank you for adding your two cents to my thread.

This is useful if you want to just play around with it, but if you actually want to (legally of course) get info and still have it remain on the same page and a signed SSL Certificate you would have to work as a proxy server that can intercept requests. A good introduction to this is with

(Universal, Java) where you can modify, intercept, and repeat requests from within one place. With this tutorial it shows that you have physical access to the network, and if you have that you have total access anyways.

All you need to do is set your server as the proxy server and install the SSL certificate.

(Since I'm referencing an outside executable even though it's well known: VirusTotal

)

Ettercap for this type of thing , has been my goto tool for years :smile:
great share