Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 430 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
DaRKDDoSeR 5.6c cracked.

Quote:(09-15-2013, 03:06 PM)ThexLaughingxMan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hey bro. I was gonna check this out, but, when I click on the link. Get past the Ad. The download file says. New Winrar Archive, and my AV discovered a Win32 Malware inside. Did I download the wrong file or is that normal?

I was never infected when I used this, but to be safer you can download the official crack from trojanforge.

Alright. Appreciate ya bro. Apparently USA traffic isnt allowed on trojanforge.

Quote:(05-09-2013, 07:42 PM)ErroraBorealis Wrote:

Whoever coded this originally needs to code a grammar checker e.e

As do a lot of other programmers. God damn you see some low quality grammar when you download random sources and check them.

Quote:(09-16-2013, 04:24 AM)ErroraBorealis Wrote:

I don't see how these people can program anything, especially in a case sensitive language, but they seem to find a way to make the code work even when they can't correctly spell variable names like the actual words, it amazes me how they don't fuck the whole project up.

Yeah that has crossed my mind several times too. Especially Visual Basic 6.0 since it doesn't autocorrect or anything.

Quote:(09-16-2013, 04:08 AM)SQLi Wrote:

As do a lot of other programmers. God damn you see some low quality grammar when you download random sources and check them.

I don't see how these people can program anything, especially in a case sensitive language, but they seem to find a way to make the code work even when they can't correctly spell variable names like the actual words, it amazes me how they don't fuck the whole project up.

Quote:(09-16-2013, 02:39 AM)ThexLaughingxMan Wrote:

Alright. Appreciate ya bro. Apparently USA traffic isnt allowed on trojanforge.

Use a VPN or TOR.

never used a vpn before so tor it is.

Quote:(09-16-2013, 05:37 AM)ThexLaughingxMan Wrote:

I hope it worked for you.

Quote:(09-16-2013, 05:37 AM)ThexLaughingxMan Wrote:

Go and buy nVPN right now.

Quote:(10-02-2013, 03:41 AM)Nefarious Wrote:

I hope it worked for you.

Nah. The link is down. So it didn't work.

Putin. Can't afford it. I will get one when I can. At this point I'm not actually hacking anyone. Just gathering and collecting my arsenal. If I do decide to do anything. I'm definitely getting a VPN.