Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 302 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
Damn you Jagex!!!

Damn you Jagex!!

I was on my main, and I was phishing, and they thought the account was hacked, they banned my account with one 99, and locked this one.. it has over ten 99's.... And I went to recover it... Denied.... Emailed Jagex... "Sorry we cannot return this account unless the recovery process is accepted....

How can I get this account back?

I bought this account for $100 in December 2013, so how am I supposed to know the set up date? I think that is what is making it be denied... I know where it was made at, etc. but not the set up date, I tried messaging the original owner on skype, and he ignores me... can anyone help? I will pay if you get it back for me. in some way shape or form, I will pay you back for me getting it back, with your help... thanks.

I highly doubt you're even going to get it back in the first place, they'll most likely leave it banned because YOU WERE PHISHING.

Odd Future can you teach me to phish LOL

Quote:(03-23-2014, 09:06 PM)Feat Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I highly doubt you're even going to get it back in the first place, they'll most likely leave it banned because YOU WERE PHISHING.

but they think it was hacked.. lol.... so it's only locked, I just need to recover it.. but I think you're right. I unfortunately probably will not get it back

Quote:(03-23-2014, 09:33 PM)Cuddlepuddle Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Odd Future can you teach me to phish LOL

yes pm me for my skype.