Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 851 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
DarkComet-RAT HELP thread

Come on, dear members of HC! We make all the great thread of friendship DarkComet! There could be heard all consuming DarkComet users. And share of plugins, tips and general information of it! :smile:

If anyone is reading it can you answer first general question: WHAT TO DO THAT DARKCOMET WONT LOOS VICTIMS WHEN THEY RESTART/SHUTDOWN PC???

Answer on question: Get a stable crypter with good auto-run. Be sure you choose the right settings in the RAT and crypter.

Allright, maybe you have an offer for crypter? And what those setting must look like? like disable autostartup from rat and enable in crypter?

And another question: even my victim after shutdown open server file again I can't catch him again..can you help me?

Make sure You've ticked ''install server'' option. Also check server's settings in connections, connections interval and crypter settings.

i can't find such thing connections interval in DC

stable... but i think is not better.. try to develope it

Ok, someon know what to do that DC keylogger strokes passwords behind stars, like when victim write password in gmail and etc.,???

Who need help with DC i can help