Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 223 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Decompile a program written in C#.NET

This is GrayWolf (ver 1.88) developed by DigitalBodyGuard, the website stopped working several years ago but you can get it at Archive.org.

This application allows you to decompile programs written in C#.NET, I use it to discover the true intentions of people sharing content on this forum, many upload lots of malware written in C# and with this program you literally expose them, LOL.

GrayWolf:

[To see links please register here]

VirusTotal Scan:

The VT report was around 5 months old, hence I've updated It to the current date. It still remains at zero detections.

Thanks for the contribution.

Why not just use

?
It's free and still under active development, and works pretty great

I use GrayWolf just to extract the source code, but you are right dotPeek is more complete and much better in functions.