Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 359 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 5.0

in my case i updated the `build.gradle` file and make the `classpath` to latest version from `3.5.2` to `3.6.3`

dependencies {
classpath("com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.6.3")
}

It was fixed this kind of error after **migrate to AndroidX**

- Go to **Refactor ---> Migrate to AndroidX**

The following solution helped me as I was also getting the same warning.
In your project level gradle file, try to change the gradle version in classpath

classpath "com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.6.0" to
classpath "com.android.tools.build:gradle:4.0.1"

It work for me in this issue in a project of react-native:

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 7.0.

244 actionable tasks: 2 executed, 242 up-to-date
D8: Cannot fit requested classes in a single dex file (# fields: 67296 > 65536)
com.android.builder.dexing.DexArchiveMergerException: Error while merging dex archives:
The number of method references in a .dex file cannot exceed 64K.
Learn how to resolve this issue at

[To see links please register here]

I Did this:
- Uninstall the app from my device:

-

Uninstall the old app from the device/emulator. It worked for me

i'am using react-native and this works for me :

1. in root of project ```cd android``` and ```gradlew clean```
2. open task manager in windows
3. on tab 'Details' hit endtask on both java.exe proccess

long story short
```> Task :app:installDebug FAILED``` Fixed by ```kiling java.exe prossess```

it is due to incompatibility.

please upgrade `classpath("com.android.tools.build:gradle:4.0.1")` in build.gradle file under android folder.

The process below worked in my case-
First check Gradle Version:

cd android
./gradlew -v
In my case it was 6.5

Go to

and you'll get the plugin version for your gradle version. For gradle version 6.5, the plugin version is 4.1.0

Then go to `app/build.gradle` and change `classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:<plugin_version>`

I found my disk space is less than 4 GB and can not get the Gradle lib repo
then show

```
Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 7.0.
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
```

just remove tmp and junk files, free up space then try build and resolve problem

In my case deleting the whole android folder from the base directory and allowing it to rebuild all of it on ```eas build``` fixed this error for me :)