Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 339 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Designing or write up first?

: )
hey
I have to ask, so just a thought, feel like there are a lot of people who use some Adobe application to design the the visual aspect of their site first.
Do you do that, is it easier for you?

(lowkey im struggling in putting my design into html cause im still having trouble understanding about the layout aspect with divs inside divs and stuff, I dont know my head cant process this. If you do have any tips on how understood please let me know? )

I also see these other people use Figma... To be honest with you does it actually help?,

ive lowkey just sketch my little design pages into my little book and then try to label the divs and elements i would use so writing up the process would be easier, but i dont know, like i said, still trying to understand html a little more.. maybe i need to start

I dont know

Feel like there are new ways of designing now and want to know if it actually helps you strucher your website design better? At the same time DO you create the skeleton body first or design first?

Seriously man, whats easier cause i feel like im overthinking, and damn... howd you learn about styling boxes... or at least understanding it, feel like i gotta first undersand putting out the boxes first then adding tags then styling.. whats your process?

No point In creating and applying every element yourself.

Simply use a website builder via a good paid reliable host.

Before anything else I think it's easier if you do make a mock up first. So you know where you will put all your inputs and visuals. After that you convert it to code, by starting with the structure (HTML). When you're done, that's where you start putting some skin. You can then make adjustments here and there.

I'm not a web developer, but that's the logical thing to do. I'm also interested in learning webdev, but can't find the time to do so, since I don't have reliable access to a PC and internet.

Quote:(07-29-2019, 03:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

No point In creating and applying every element yourself.

Simply use a website builder via a good paid reliable host.

Ptsh i have downloaded wordpress and use the plugin elementor but tbh with you its trash, yeah it easy and stuff but you dont get the full control, but i repect it, but im gonna get this down, no need for help like that,

but i gott this lowkey, will get it haha, hopefully, patient is key to learning i guess

Quote:(07-29-2019, 04:07 AM)OversouL Wrote:

Before anything else I think it's easier if you do make a mock up first. So you know where you will put all your inputs and visuals. After that you convert it to code, by starting with the structure (HTML). When you're done, that's where you start putting some skin. You can then make adjustments here and there.

I'm not a web developer, but that's the logical thing to do. I'm also interested in learning webdev, but can't find the time to do so, since I don't have reliable access to a PC and internet.

i feel you homie, i have lowkey been planning on doing things like that, but thank you makes me feel like im not alone in thinking like that

Quote:(07-29-2019, 05:48 PM)papiswazy Wrote:

Ptsh i have downloaded wordpress and use the plugin elementor but tbh with you its trash,

I didn't expect anything more from WordPress.

I've used It a couple of times, and that was enough to discontinue my projects with them.

Quote:(07-30-2019, 04:05 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-29-2019, 05:48 PM)papiswazy Wrote:

Ptsh i have downloaded wordpress and use the plugin elementor but tbh with you its trash,

I've used It a couple of times, and that was enough to discontinue my projects with them.

I feels wordpress is lowkey but, no so much freedom in it but again, its for blogging and such, but sadly not even elementor is actually good, yeah its can make it look okay but to be honest, it still ends up like poo, maybe i just dont know how to use it that well no se, not my priority for the moment.

Quote:(08-01-2019, 01:09 AM)papiswazy Wrote:

Quote: (07-30-2019, 04:05 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-29-2019, 05:48 PM)papiswazy Wrote:

I feels wordpress is lowkey but, no so much freedom in it but again, its for blogging and such, but sadly not even elementor is actually good, yeah its can make it look okay but to be honest, it still ends up like poo, maybe i just dont know how to use it that well no se, not my priority for the moment.

Agree.

I've used WordPress a few times and In terms of a blog, It's not as customizable (nor user-friendly) as the Blogger platform.

I think it's not bad to first create a visual overview about where you are going to put all your components.

Try to think of functionalities first. What does your website need to do? What pages.
Next I'd first check what data you're going to need. After that you can make a quick drawing in a notebook or in a mockup program (for example

). There are a lot more of those tools around as well.

Maybe also write down what color combinations you want to use. I think that putting on the drawing which div it's going to be is a bit overkill. Of course this is my personal preference and I can't decide that for you, but I'd start coding when you have positioning/colors and the logic. BL is pretty important and can change the general idea of your application/website quite fast. I'd do BL first, then create the views.

Unless you're creating a static page, then you won't need much BL.

You also say you are struggling with styling the box. Divide everything up and don't style the whole box at once. For example you want a div with a red rounded border of 200px height. Divide as follows:
1) Create a div of 200px
2) Create a normal red border for the div
3) Add border-radius to make the corners round

Go step by step for everything and you'll get there!

Honestly i see no need to visualize it using software first, i dont use any software unless a client made a sketch or whatever. For me, i just like to make a plan, visualize it, edit it in my mind where necessary; and then dive into the code!