Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 616 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Desktop Thread? Desktop Thread!

Quote:(05-23-2015, 08:49 PM)JzJad Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It was ok untill i seen you running norton.

[Image: IRLE9j5.jpg]

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Mine. Possibly breaks a rule here, so I apologize in advance.
[Image: 4d01058c6587f5c4936b861fdcf6d0d1.jpg]

Quote:(05-24-2015, 03:34 AM)mothered Wrote:

To the contrary of what most users think of Norton, Symantec has significantly Improved It's products, hence as of 2010, Norton's detection rate (namely "Sonar" protection) Is quite Impressive.

Long gone are the days of the bloated "Norton SystemWorks", and when Norton AntiSpam & Firewall were both separate entities. Nowadays, Norton Is very light on system resources- with It's full system scan performing whilst the PC Is In "Idle Mode" (user AFK), and It's "Pulse Updates" performing periodically (every few minutes or so) thus the latest definition updates are not consuming a great degree of bandwidth In one hit.

The Installing/Uninstalling literally takes less than one minute, and leaves very little remnants behind- both In the Registry and default Installation directories, hence no longer Is there a need for the good ol' "Norton Removal Tool".

Having a lot of experience with many AV vendors I can say that @mothered is right about Norton's vast improvements around 2010. I still am not a fan of their 360 product because it does get pretty bulky. The AV and even NIS is pretty good though.

Quote:(05-23-2015, 08:49 PM)JzJad Wrote:

It was ok untill i seen you running norton.

To the contrary of what most users think of Norton, Symantec has significantly Improved It's products, hence as of 2010, Norton's detection rate (namely "Sonar" protection) Is quite Impressive.

Long gone are the days of the bloated "Norton SystemWorks", and when Norton AntiSpam & Firewall were both separate entities. Nowadays, Norton Is very light on system resources- with It's full system scan performing whilst the PC Is In "Idle Mode" (user AFK), and It's "Pulse Updates" performing periodically (every few minutes or so) thus the latest definition updates are not consuming a great degree of bandwidth In one hit.

The Installing/Uninstalling literally takes less than one minute, and leaves very little remnants behind- both In the Registry and default Installation directories, hence no longer Is there a need for the good ol' "Norton Removal Tool".

Quote:(05-24-2015, 03:17 AM)TheMercenary Wrote:

Mine. Possibly breaks a rule here, so I apologize in advance.
[Image: 4d01058c6587f5c4936b861fdcf6d0d1.jpg]

That is very nice. It is a good look.

[Image: txqdzi.png]

yes

Wow. Closing this thread. 34 pages is way too many. I'll start a new thread.