Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 736 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Deviation's 1st Official Recruitment

Name: PolarDesigns
Skills:
  • HTML/CSS
  • Javascript/jQuery/Ajax
  • PHP/MySQL
  • C#/Python (Just basic knowledge)
Webmaster/Coding: 5 Years HTML, 4 Years CSS, 3 Years PHP, 3 Years MySQL, 2 Years Javascript, 2 Years jQuery, few months of C#, and 2 weeks of Python..
Examples of Work: Few templates, IP.Board skins, Themeforest Rips, Theme Conversions, etc. Nothing really worthy of showing. I don't have a built portfolio.
Current Projects (if any): Nothing really, sadly.
Why should we accept you?: Experience... And because I love Web Design and Development. I think I would be a great addition to the Deviation group for resources, activity, help, and fun to the group. :smile:
Will you make at least 10 posts per week in the sub-forum?: At least? I will make more than that as long as there is always activity in the forum.
Will you wear our Userbar?: Proudly.

Name: iPokemon
Skills:
  • Web Development (HTML [6+ years], CSS [6+ years], Javascript [5+ years], PHP [4+ years], SQL [4+ years])
  • Server Administration
  • Web Design + Graphics (

[To see links please register here]

[/*]

, and others that are no longer online
Current Projects (if any): Not for prying eyes!
Why should we accept you?: I think my experience alone should win you over! But I'm an overall nice guy and am dedicated when I have a cause.
Will you make at least 10 posts per week in the sub-forum?: Depending on my schedule, yes.
Will you wear our Userbar?: Yes

Results will be out soon.

Do you have a student program?

Quote:(09-06-2013, 02:03 PM)Judas Wrote:

Do you have a student program?

The student recruitment was already finished. :hehe:

Name: Grayson "Duubz" DeLuas
Skills:
  • HTML/CSS
Webmaster/Coding: I've owned over 5forum boards, and many websites.
Examples of Work: [iMy website][/i]
Current Projects (if any): N/A
Why should we accept you?I am skilled in some development areas, this includes html, and graphical editing.I could be pig assistance if needed, and I'm currently learning a new computer language.
[color=#DA5E5E]Will you make at least 10 posts per week in the sub-forum?:
Yes.
Will you wear our Userbar?: Definetly.

Name: Pali
Skills:
  • Social Engineering
  • Gaming (Hacking, modding, repairs, general knowledge)
  • Marketing
Webmaster/Coding: No experience
Why should we accept you?: I'm useful. I'm interested in joining to learn, and to help the group.
Will you make at least 10 posts per week in the sub-forum?: Not with my schudule. I could be active, but not a definite set of posts weekly.
Will you wear our Userbar?: Nope.

When will results be posted? I want to know whether or not to post tutorials I'll be working on today just in the coding boards or specifically for this group!

Thanks,
iPokemon

We're still recruiting, get em in!

Just wrote my whole app, then I got some error & it didn't save great