Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 537 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Device File Explorer option missing in Flutter Android Studio

I want to view the database files in my adb device but the option of device file explorer is missing in android studio when flutter project is opened. But the same is visible when i open android module or simply an android project.I want to view the device files in flutter project itself

I'm experiencing the same problem, and I haven't found a real solution for it.

The least inconvenient workaround I've found is to create a new "blank" Android project, and then simply using "File -> Open Recent >" and open it in a new Android Studio window whenever I need to use the Device File Explorer.

You can still keep the Flutter project open in the existing Android Studio window and switch between them.

Open Flutter project and check the Event Log if Android framework is detected.
If so, click Configure and you're done.

My solution. It is necessary to put android virtual device into root mode. For example сommand for `windows 10`. First run you virtual device.

Open terminal

cd %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools
adb root
adb devices

Then use previus solution - Open or create a new `android native project`, after `Device File Explorer` it will appear in `View-> Tool Windows`

1. Go to `Project Structure`.

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

2. Click tab `Modules` on the left sidebar.
3. Click your project and click the `plus` icon.

[![enter image description here][2]][2]

4. Add `Android` in the `Framework`

[![enter image description here][3]][3]

5. Click `OK` to finish.

Ref:

[To see links please register here]

[1]:

[2]:

[3]:

If Device File Explorer option is not visible at the bottom right, Open AVD Manager

Make sure that the AVD is running, then press the Folder icon for your AVD:

Device File Explorer should be visible now:

[1]:

[2]:

[3]:

The below steps works for me

Go to file>Project Structure>module
inside module click on add icon and select Android and click OK

This will add the Device file explorer in android studio

It always shows error: `Error initializing ADB: Android Debug Bridge not found` when selecting `Device File Explorer` in flutter project here, so I have to open android module to access emulator files:

**Step 1. Create a dummy `android.iml` file under `android` folder**

**Step 2. Click `Open for Editing in Android Studio` to open android module in another windows**

**Step 3. Start emulator from AVD manager**

**Step 4. Click on `emulator` tab, make sure the emulator appears here**

[![enter image description here][4]][4]

**Step 5. Click on `Device File Explorer` tab to access emulator files**

[![enter image description here][5]][5]

[1]:

[2]:

[3]:

[4]:

[5]:

I followed the advice at the top of this conversation (Add Android to File>Project Structure>Module). When I tried to start the Device File Explorer I also got the error message "Error initializing ADB: Android Debug Bridge not found"

I went back into File>Project Structure>Project and saw that Android SDK was missing. I do not know why it was not added when I created the Flutter 2.5 project with Web, Windows and Mobile targets. I added an SDK that matched my emulator (28, Pie). That added the ADB and the Device File Explorer. I admit that I am not sure this is the best answer, but it appears to work.

This fixes the problem for me:
- Open File -> Project Structure
- In Project, select valid Project SDK
- In Modules -> my_app-> Dependencies -> select a valid Module SDK.