Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1126 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Device not applicable for the "main.dart" configuration ,

File > Invalide caches/restart, work for me

If you are using macOS and the other answers did not work, try this

flutter config --enable-macos-desktop

This kind of problem I was facing so When I was done with Invalid caches/ restart then it automatically detect the main. dart and works fine.

Just give it a try with Invalid Caches/ Restart.

1. Check your Dart SDK and Flutter SDK path setup in the Environment variable setup and inside the setting of the android studio as well.
2. If it is ok then Do Invalid Caches/ Restart the project and Check.

It might be helped. !!!

For me, going to device manager in android studio and running the emulator, fixed it. Thus the emulator has to be running before you can select it to run the application on, which makes sense I guess...

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[![enter image description here][2]][2]

[1]:

[2]:

In my case there was no `package` attribute in the `android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml` file for the `manifest` tag. Adding it solved the problem:

<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
package="my.package.name">

OR

<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
package="@applicationId">

type to terminal this below

flutter config --android-sdk ANDROID_SDK_PATH

Reading this page helped: by the time I reached the end of this page Android Studio had fully recognised my connected mobile phone (with developer mode enabled) and it was not longer greyed out in the Devices list.

All you need is Updating the android SDK then restart the IDE.

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]:

That's it.

Delete .idea folder and restart android studio

P.s [Original Answer][1] - putting it as an answer, as comment is usually not visible

[1]:

[To see links please register here]