Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 989 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
[Discussion]SE others to think you are a celebrity?

Hello!

I think this guy has done a great job making everybody believe he is a celebrity. It shows how vulnerable people can be to any sort of attack.

[To see links please register here]

-
thinking-youre-a-celebrity

What way would you go to make others think you are a celebrity? other than the one he used in the vid? I personally can't really come up with any likely scenarios.

Hello!

I think this guy has done a great job making everybody believe he is a celebrity. It shows how vulnerable people can be to any sort of attack.

-
thinking-youre-a-celebrity

What way would you go to make others think you are a celebrity? other than the one he used in the vid? I personally can't really come up with any likely scenarios.

lol thanks for the share it was funny lol, but basicly all you need to do is go around looking important and people will think your famous or something lol i personally dont care if i saw someone like that unless i knew for sure they where from a movie or something if not there just another guy walking

lol thanks for the share it was funny lol, but basicly all you need to do is go around looking important and people will think your famous or something lol i personally dont care if i saw someone like that unless i knew for sure they where from a movie or something if not there just another guy walking

That's quite the funny video. What I would do is if I were to make someone believe I was a famous celebrity assuming I can have friends around I would have my friends also act as if I was a celebrity and always discuss around the person I'm trying to make believe that I'm a celebrity. Really other than that way you would really have to have alot of video tricks and photo editing but mostly it comes from fame so fans that's were your friends come in.

That's quite the funny video. What I would do is if I were to make someone believe I was a famous celebrity assuming I can have friends around I would have my friends also act as if I was a celebrity and always discuss around the person I'm trying to make believe that I'm a celebrity. Really other than that way you would really have to have alot of video tricks and photo editing but mostly it comes from fame so fans that's were your friends come in.