Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 480 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Do You Go for 100% Completion?

I never bothered until recently. I now try to beat games with the story, side missions complete. I also try to get all achievements now. What you you?

I play main storyline, and maybe side stuff for unlocks. Good luck doing 100% on GTA V if you get it.

I never used to, but recently I have been. Only games I have 100% on are Skyrim, Oblivion, and Halo 3.

No. I complete the main story line then mess around or just play it again on a different difficulty.

It depends on the game, if its from a series i enjoy and love then generally ill try for 100%

I almost NEVER go for 100% unless its a game I truly enjoy.

Quote:(07-02-2013, 09:55 PM)Ⅿonster Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I play main storyline, and maybe side stuff for unlocks. Good luck doing 100% on GTA V if you get it.

I think it's hard to get a 100% complete on all GTA games.

I always beat the campaign before I play multiplayer. Every mission.

Not anymore, I normally purchase or play a game for its online/multiplayer capabilities.

Quote:(07-04-2013, 04:13 PM)OversouL Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I think it's hard to get a 100% complete on all GTA games.

I've done it before in GTA IV, but it is pretty hard.