Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 267 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Do any of the "modern" frameworks support data binding checked at compilation time?

This is a followup to this question:

[To see links please register here]

In that question, the accepted answer was JSP.

My question is, do any of the modern frameworks, like Wicket, Play 2.0, Spring MVC, Vaadin, Grails, Tapestry, JSF, GWT, etc support this feature of compile-time binding?

I understand newer developers prefer dynamic binding without any compile-time checks, so the feature has been eliminated from most modern languages and frameworks. I just want to know if any of them have retained support of this specific old feature, even if it's supported as an option.

As I know, Vaadin 8 supports this kind of binding with Java lambda expressions.

Binder<Person> binder = new Binder<>();

TextField titleField = new TextField();

// Start by defining the Field instance to use
binder.forField(titleField)
// Finalize by doing the actual binding to the Person class
.bind(
// Callback that loads the title from a person instance
Person::getTitle,
// Callback that saves the title in a person instance
Person::setTitle));

See docs for details:

[To see links please register here]