Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 545 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Do you still use Minecraft 1.8.x, or the latest version?

Quote:(07-15-2018, 08:56 AM)Percent Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The vast majority of all servers in existence still use the very outdated 1.8 version as their core, and due to this factor, I still use Minecraft 1.8.9. I haven't even touched Minecraft 1.10 or anything above it; I have only tried 1.9 out. I dislike single-player mode, and only find it useful for testing out my mods.

Which version do you use, and why?
1.8.9, Mostly because of Badlion client, PvP and Hypixel Skyblock

Quote:(07-15-2018, 08:56 AM)Percent Wrote:

The vast majority of all servers in existence still use the very outdated 1.8 version as their core, and due to this factor, I still use Minecraft 1.8.9. I haven't even touched Minecraft 1.10 or anything above it; I have only tried 1.9 out. I dislike single-player mode, and only find it useful for testing out my mods.

Which version do you use, and why?

1.8.9 because pvp above 1.9 sucks and the pvp clients

1.12.2 because i like building things but if i want some nostalgia ill just go on veltpvp on 1.8 lmao

1.8.9 because in 1.9 I get a bug with shields and sometimes it crashes.
So that's why I dont play on any higher version.

I still use the old versions, as I do not like the new additions, I already think that this is too much and I still play with the other one on the server on version 1.8.1

I am looking for a good game to play with my friends in my free time. A friend introduced me

, but I do not know where to download it, can anyone help me?

Quote:(05-11-2021, 05:09 AM)Cecelia Ellis Wrote:

I am looking for a good game to play with my friends in my free time. A friend introduced me Among Us, but I do not know where to download it, can anyone help me?
Checkout

It's not my site, so I'm not sure on the file's contents. Be sure to Initially run It In a controlled environment.

Nice reply. Thanks for this message.

Can I play minecraft game on my windows pc?