Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 671 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Do you use smartphone without a case?

Would you use your smartphone without the case?
I used to hate covers as it made my phone a bit bulky. I had this terrible habit of dropping my phone very often. Once it cost me a lot as I had to replace my phones display. Then I made a wise decision to invest in a case which has protected my mobile with minimum damage so far.

Moved from Random Discussion to Mobile & Tablets.

That aside, I've been utilizing cell phones for over two decades and have yet to use a case. I'm very careful In the way I handle and store my phone (never dropped/damaged It), so a case Is not justified.

As soon as I buy one, it goes straight into a case with a screen protector. I have phones that still look new 5 years later.

Quote:(08-05-2021, 08:33 PM)Miamoo Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Would you use your smartphone without the case?
I used to hate covers as it made my phone a bit bulky. I had this terrible habit of dropping my phone very often. Once it cost me a lot as I had to replace my phones display. Then I made a wise decision to invest in a case which has protected my mobile with minimum damage so far.

Generally it depends on the value of my device- for example I had a $900 phone, which eventually devalued to around $200. Which is when I stopped using a case.
I can't say that I usually drop my phone though- I try to be careful.

I always use a large thicc case for my phone. Its gonna fall 100% so better be safe than sorry. Luckily i have carpet at home, but its still a mini - heart attack when it falls