Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 823 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Documentaries thread

I like to watch documentaries (at least some), so I thought I'd make a thread for suggesting documentaries, try using same layout as me so I can add it to the thread.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Title: Code 2600

Description: Simply stated, It's a hacking documentary (naturally, what else would I be Interested In) that demonstrates the evolution of IT, It's security risks, exploitations and Impact It has on our personal lives when used In a malicious nature, Inclusive of Invasion of privacy.

Trailer:

Score:7.5/10

Where to find?
Torrents.

Quote:(12-08-2016, 03:21 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Nice share man, I haven't heard from this before. I saw some hacking documentaries, but haven't come across this one before. I'll add it to the thread when I get home.

You're most welcome.

Those who're Into hacking and the like, will find this documentary of Interest.
In my views, It's well worth watching.

Quote:(12-08-2016, 03:01 PM)mothered Wrote:

Nice share man, I haven't heard from this before. I saw some hacking documentaries, but haven't come across this one before. I'll add it to the thread when I get home.

Description: This documentary is about the stuxnet Worm and the operation behind its development and deployment.
Trailer:

Score: 8.5/10
Where to find: Amazon, Youtube.
while that documentary explores the overview of the worm and its role in the sabotage of the Iranian nuclear plan, in my opinion, The book: CountDown to Zero Day is much better with detail.
[Image: kg8QTpt.jpg]

Quote:(12-08-2016, 08:57 PM)Spore Wrote:

Description: This documentary is about the stuxnet Worm and the operation behind its development and deployment.

I have come across this before on YouTube but I didn't watch it. I have heard of Stuxnet before and am very interested in it. Great share! Thank you.

Quote:(12-08-2016, 03:01 PM)mothered Wrote:

Description: Simply stated, It's a hacking documentary (naturally, what else would I be Interested In) that demonstrates the evolution of IT, It's security risks, exploitations and Impact It has on our personal lives when used In a malicious nature, Inclusive of Invasion of privacy.

Trailer:

Score:7.5/10

Where to find?
Torrents.
Have not heard of this, much appreciated

This thread is awesome! Love docs. Bookmarking it for the future when I have time to go through these.

I'm really into Vice's Documentaries, (or at least, i was before they went really big and onto HBO)

That ones pretty damn good, but they have a fuckton of docs on just weird shit. Goto their YouTube channel and sort by "popular" to find some interestingaf ones.

Quote:(12-08-2016, 08:57 PM)Spore Wrote:

Nice one.

I remember analyzing the Stuxnet worm with Volatility (a memory forensics tool) via a memory dump a few years ago. I still have my detailed findings on my external. This'll be very Interesting viewing.
Much appreciated.

Quote:(12-09-2016, 06:16 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-08-2016, 08:57 PM)Spore Wrote:

Nice one.

I remember analyzing the Stuxnet worm with Volatility (a memory forensics tool) via a memory dump a few years ago. I still have my detailed findings on my external. This'll be very Interesting viewing.
Much appreciated.
Thanks, However I still feel the book i mentioned does the Worm's history more justice than any documentary I have seen on it so far. if any of you have the chance to get the book please do, its really well done.