Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 232 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
Does anyone have...

Does anyone have any good links to Photoshop tutorials? Or even have their own that they would like to share?

There are milllions of tutorials out there, but all of them show something specific/how to make one thing. Are there any nice tutorials that just give a nice overview that explain the functions of each of the buttons and settings etc?

Apologies for such a random request.

I don't really know any people who do stuff, but I can help you find specific tutorials for anything.

Quote:(06-16-2013, 06:49 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thank you! I may need to take you up on that at some point.
I used to use photoshop CS5 a while ago and was thinking of getting back into using it but after about a year without it my mind has gone blank.

I have a CS6 crack if you want it. Granted it is for x64 (the one I have) but I'm fairly sure I can find the x86 version if that's what you need.

I don't have any personal, but this guy has helped me a lot. He gives out tutorials and templates, along with posting speed art.

His channel is here:

You should seriously look up on his videos, he's an amazing graphics designer.

Sorry if I couldn't help all that much, Jiggly-Chan.

Quote:(06-16-2013, 06:29 PM)Customer Wrote:

I don't have any personal, but this guy has helped me a lot. He gives out tutorials and templates, along with posting speed art.

His channel is here:

You should seriously look up on his videos, he's an amazing graphics designer.

Sorry if I couldn't help all that much, Jiggly-Chan.

Ohhh speed art.. Thank you very much!!

Jiggly-Chan. Jiggly likes.

Quote: (06-16-2013, 06:31 PM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

I don't really know any people who do stuff, but I can help you find specific tutorials for anything.

Thank you! I may need to take you up on that at some point.
I used to use photoshop CS5 a while ago and was thinking of getting back into using it but after about a year without it my mind has gone blank.

Yeah, if you want I got the cracked files you can just put into your folder. As far as tutorials go, I have a few, but they really are more specific things: Creating a logo, creating a webpage, etc. I'll look for generalized stuff for ya.

Quote:(06-16-2013, 06:49 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Ohhh speed art.. Thank you very much!!

Jiggly-Chan. Jiggly likes.

Glad you found it fine. (:

Well. Its pretty simple. First you draw like a billion random lines and fill the lines with the painbucket. It will look amazing.

Quote:(06-21-2013, 11:42 AM)BlueScreen Wrote:

Well. Its pretty simple. First you draw like a billion random lines and fill the lines with the painbucket. It will look amazing.

That will totally work. I have actually done this before

To be honest I was in the same boat. All of the tutorials were for creating one piece of artwork, but I you go to a site like nettuts.com, and do one or two per week, I PROMISE you will pick up on which button does what.

Practicing with these type of tutorials and do more and more advanced one will increase your skillset very quickly.

Stick to it for a few weeks and you'll see!

Hope that helps, don't forget nettuts.com

Cheers!