Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 731 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Does anyone know a good, free host?

Well, I dont suggest Amazon free tier, as its not really free. I got a account so I could have a year of free tier, but its only been about 3 months, and they are trying to charge me $52.98. It doesnt make sense at all. I would suggest

[To see links please register here]

. Their prices are about half of DigitalOcean, the lowest price you can get a VPS for on D.O. is $5, and for the same VPS specs on Vultr, its $3.

I know awardspace offers something like that for free, although it is based in Germany

This thread Is around 6 months old, so I'd say It's safe to assume that the OP has found one by now.

Quote:(11-17-2016, 08:24 PM)Skryptec Wrote:

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know a free, good host?
Please do not suggest me Hostinger, because it doesn't work with the thing I am trying to do.

So basically I rewrote my JS Discord bot into C#.
And I am making my whitelist for my little thing in PHP with the use of a MySQL database.
Anyway, so I want to make a command that adds the whitelisted account to the database when I do !whitelist [userid], [password]. (I am too lazy to log in my webhost and add it manually)

My bot does not want to connect to my database on Hostinger for some reason, so yeah I am looking for a new host.

Does anyone know a good one?

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely yours,

Skryptec

I use Viewen.
It's free, and it has many, many features.
You do require to give some information, but you could just use a vpn for the whole process, and also a fake profile gen or such.

It has capability for SSH access, etc. (It has a full cpanel.)

Also: make sure to use the same vpn for the whole thing b/c they check your ip for signup and confirm to make sure ur not a bot or w0tever.

i own that site it's really good Unlimited Space B1G Database's B1G Site
It's FREE1

yea hostinger is a bitch when i was using them for free before they
also eventually spam your site with adverts for Premium so i hear

for free googie hosting is good (yes it has an 'ie on the end ), he has removed a bunch of command line apps access from the web server so many attacks and command shells generally don't work.

for paid gofor pantheon they are a beast and also have disable a bunch of command line apps in a similar fashion for security.
BUT the path for you site will be dynamic due to the cdn setup.

Have a nice day :biggrin:
Num5kull

Use Github's hosting. Many bots use that.

Quote:(06-09-2017, 07:36 PM)Num5kull Wrote:

yea hostinger is a bitch when i was using them for free before they
also eventually spam your site with adverts for Premium so i hear

I've been using hostinger free for about 2 years now, haven't seen an ad on my site

ok it was just rumours then, thank you for correcting me