Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 173 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Does anyone know of a good library for mapping a person's name to his or her gender?

It's interesting that you say you have birth date. That could help. I've seen databases of histories of name popularity.

In the film Splash (1984), it was funny that Darryl Hannah's character chooses the name "Madison" from a Madison Avenue street sign, because obviously "Madison" is not a girl's name.

24 years later, Madison is the 4th most popular name for girl babies!

---

[Name history from the gov't.][1] (Check out Mary's sad decline through the last 100 years.)

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

---

When I wrote to the White House as a child, Richard Nixon (or, perhaps a secretary) responded to me with some photos of the historic place, addressed to "Miss Rhett Anderson." "Miss Rhett?" It doesn't even make sense! Can we REALLY not tell the difference between Clark Gable's Rhett (with a mustache, in Gone With The Wind!) and Vivian Lee's Scarlett? I shall never forgive him, despite Neil Young's assurance that "even Richard Nixon has got soul."