Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 364 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Drone

Has anyone se'ed a drone like one of the expensive ones. You could DNA it. But is it possible to by a warranty or serial. Want to see if it has a serial number and if it's even possible without having to purchase it first.

Quote:Has anyone se'ed a drone like one of the expensive ones.
Want to see if it has a serial number
What's the make & model of the drone?

I really didn't have anything in mind I was curious if it was done. But from a little research DJI seems to be a popular brand that is one of the best makers

Quote:(01-15-2022, 10:13 AM)VanillaGorilla Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I really didn't have anything in mind I was curious if it was done. But from a little research DJI seems to be a popular brand that is one of the best makers

If you're referring to the DJI Spark/Phantom/Mavic drones, they all contain a serial number, which Is located Inside the battery compartment.

Thanks for the information,

Definitely don't SE a DJI drone right from their store, as they'll know its serial number and therefore can see if it's been activated or not
Use a third party shop, like amazon

@

, did you pursue the SE?

This info is so helpful. Thanks.

One of the selections comes with the hard case. That’s how I got mine.

Quote:(05-16-2023, 03:11 AM)breakpeg Wrote:

One of the selections comes with the hard case. That’s how I got mine.
What do you mean? Do you mind elaborating? I would really love to get myself a drone, thanks.