Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 446 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Easiest SE ever with Logitech

Quote:(02-24-2023, 08:15 PM)KingDead Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The serial number method is very effective and easy.
I should do it more myself. I'm going to dedicate a day just scrolling Facebook/craigslist/ebay listings and collecting serial numbers to use.
Unboxing videos on YouTube Is also another effective way to obtain serials.

I have also sent a request for a mouse and was approved but they said will give me s label to return the broken one before they'll ship the replacement. Guess will have to box them

Quote:(02-25-2023, 02:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-24-2023, 08:15 PM)KingDead Wrote:

The serial number method is very effective and easy.
I should do it more myself. I'm going to dedicate a day just scrolling Facebook/craigslist/ebay listings and collecting serial numbers to use.
Unboxing videos on YouTube Is also another effective way to obtain serials.

Forgot about that thanks.
Only downside is having to sit though the insufferable unboxers overreacting and acting like one well packaged item is going to change the course of there lives.

Quote:(02-26-2023, 09:33 AM)KingDead Wrote:

Only downside is having to sit though the insufferable unboxers overreacting and acting like one well packaged item is going to change the course of there lives.
Lol, I'm In tears.

It's so true, though. Some of them cherish the box as though It's the best thing since sliced bread.

Quote:(02-26-2023, 10:33 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-26-2023, 09:33 AM)KingDead Wrote:

Lol, I'm In tears.

It's so true, though. Some of them cherish the box as though It's the best thing since sliced bread.

Lmao I remember there was a meme about men who have this open mouthed excited expression when photographed. And I remember there was this one guy, a bald man child who unboxed a Nintendo Switch and went insane with that stupid expression.

Quote:(02-26-2023, 11:01 AM)KingDead Wrote:

Lmao I remember there was a meme about men who have this open mouthed excited expression when photographed. And I remember there was this one guy, a bald man child who unboxed a Nintendo Switch and went insane with that stupid expression.
It's ridiculous Isn't It?

Some of them feel the box then discuss Its texture, colours and the Internal arrangement of how well the goods sit. What's the big deal - just rip It open and take everything out.

Quote:(02-23-2023, 06:44 PM)Blazealways Wrote:

Just figured I would post my experience here with Logitech.
I searched “G pro X superlight” on Facebook marketplace and found somebody that posted a bunch of photos holding the mouse and even a photo of the serial number under the puck.

I messaged Logitech on Twitter explaining that I’ve had an issue with the scroll wheel and have tried any fix possible, no success. They transferred it to an email where they asked for a receipt.
I told the rep that it was a gift last Christmas and just assumed the serial number would be enough, but if not that’s okay. I was super nice to him.

The next reply I got was them approving my claim and asking for my shipping address, then the next day I got a tracking number with UPS.

It was almost too easy.. I’ve read about people being asked for videos of the mouse with their name on a piece of paper…they didn’t ask for any of that from me.
didnt tehy ask for a video ?? i have tried like 2 times and they always deny my denial letter and the recipt any suggestion on which companys recipt should i use i live in portugal ??

Quote:(02-26-2023, 09:27 PM)nordey Wrote:

Quote: (02-23-2023, 06:44 PM)Blazealways Wrote:

I searched “G pro X superlight” on Facebook marketplace and found somebody that posted a bunch of photos holding the mouse and even a photo of the serial number under the puck.

I messaged Logitech on Twitter explaining that I’ve had an issue with the scroll wheel and have tried any fix possible, no success. They transferred it to an email where they asked for a receipt.
I told the rep that it was a gift last Christmas and just assumed the serial number would be enough, but if not that’s okay. I was super nice to him.

The next reply I got was them approving my claim and asking for my shipping address, then the next day I got a tracking number with UPS.

It was almost too easy.. I’ve read about people being asked for videos of the mouse with their name on a piece of paper…they didn’t ask for any of that from me.
didnt tehy ask for a video ?? i have tried like 2 times and they always deny my denial letter and the recipt any suggestion on which companys recipt should i use i live in portugal ??

They ask me for a photo too with serial number and ticket number…i live in Portugal too

Quote:(02-26-2023, 09:46 PM)Joka14 Wrote:

They ask me for a photo too with serial number and ticket number…
Evidently you Photoshopped It, correct?

Quote:(02-26-2023, 09:27 PM)nordey Wrote:

Quote: (02-23-2023, 06:44 PM)Blazealways Wrote:

Homie I literally said that they didn’t ask for a video in my post