Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 270 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Easiest Way To Make Money On Instagram | 0$ Startup!

Greetings
Today I'm going to be showing you the easiest way to make money on instagram with $0 startup
this is surprisingly simply yet i still don't understand why many people don't do this.
The first step would be to make an account on an smm panel
(I personally would recommend social panel, affilate :

[To see links please register here]

)
the affilate helps me and i would appreciate the help since i'm informing you on this guide (you don't have to)
the next step would be to make an instagram account and start targeting shops or small business with little followers
you could pm these small business with a professional message and attempt to sell them more traffic e.g (hello, i'm selling my product which could benefit you goes and hopefully give you the boost to make this business mainstream!)
sell them your product e.g followers,likes,traffic (you can charge up to 4x more! or better yet make a website and direct them there)

That's all from me today, thanks for reading, Goodbye! I hope this little hustle helps you make a bit of money!

Thank you for sharing your piece of knowledge with us.

While it may seem like an easy way to make money on Instagram with no startup costs, it's important to approach such methods with caution. Selling followers, likes, and traffic goes against Instagram's terms of service and can lead to your account being suspended or banned. Instead, focus on building a genuine and engaged audience by creating valuable content and collaborating with brands in a legitimate way.