Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 630 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
'Ello there.

Ello de're, my name is Jacob. Well, I'm 15 and I play le trumpet in the marching band. I also enjoy playing guitar. I produce eletronic music in the genres of dubstep and trance.

Uhm, my favorite colors are ordered like this. Purple > Light Blue > Blue > Neon Green > Green > Black > Red > then anything else. :p

I'm an avid art designer. If you want to see some of my work just ask and I'll show you some. :smile:

My birthday is in the month of October on the 20th. :3 I love being that close to Halloween because it always means I get to go haunted house hopping.

Let's see... I'm a democrat. I believe in the choices of the nation to be decided by the people, for the people.

I'm also an Atheist, and no I will not go around criticizing your beliefs, possibly cracking a small joke or two occasionally about them but nothing worse than a good ol' Jew joke.

Hey, Paradoxium. Welcome to SL.
Have fun here.

Quote:(08-26-2013, 12:37 AM)Kyon Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hey, Paradoxium. Welcome to SL.
Have fun here.

I will, thanks, Kyon.

Welcome to Sinisterly, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Did you rip the name from Paradoxum on HF?

Anyway, welcome man. Enjoy your stay.

Quote:(08-26-2013, 10:24 AM)Cosmic Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Did you rip the name from Paradoxum on HF?

Anyway, welcome man. Enjoy your stay.

No, he's Paradoxium, not Paradoxum.