Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 601 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Elon Musk and Sexual Misconduct

We will see how this plays out.

Quote:The attendant worked as a member of the cabin crew on a contract basis for SpaceX's corporate jet fleet. She accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, according to interviews and documents obtained by Insider.

The incident, which took place in 2016, is alleged in a declaration signed by a friend of the attendant and prepared in support of her claim. The details in this story are drawn from the declaration as well as other documents, including email correspondence and other records shared with Insider by the friend.
More here -

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(05-20-2022, 09:09 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote:The attendant worked as a member of the cabin crew on a contract basis for SpaceX's corporate jet fleet. She accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, according to interviews and documents obtained by Insider.

The incident, which took place in 2016, is alleged in a declaration signed by a friend of the attendant and prepared in support of her claim. The details in this story are drawn from the declaration as well as other documents, including email correspondence and other records shared with Insider by the friend.
More here -

I would let Elon expose his erect penis to me for free.

Quote:(05-20-2022, 09:28 PM)Quitelargegenitalman Wrote:

Quote: (05-20-2022, 09:09 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

More here -

... bruh what in the actual fock

Quote:(05-21-2022, 12:05 AM)DragonyCat Wrote:

Quote: (05-20-2022, 09:28 PM)Quitelargegenitalman Wrote:

Quote: (05-20-2022, 09:09 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

More here -

For all he's done for humanity, flight attendants should be blowing him out of gratitude. People don't understand Elon Musk is better than Jesus Christ. Invest in Tesla, buy dogecoin, forget God. Elon is going to take us TO THE MOON!

Quote:(05-21-2022, 04:37 AM)Quitelargegenitalman Wrote:

Quote: (05-21-2022, 12:05 AM)DragonyCat Wrote:

Quote: (05-20-2022, 09:28 PM)Quitelargegenitalman Wrote:

For all he's done for humanity, flight attendants should be blowing him out of gratitude. People don't understand Elon Musk is better than Jesus Christ. Invest in Tesla, buy dogecoin, forget God. Elon is going to take us TO THE MOON!

I'm glad people like you can hide behind a screen. Feels safer that way.

Quote:(05-21-2022, 12:33 PM)DragonyCat Wrote:

Quote: (05-21-2022, 04:37 AM)Quitelargegenitalman Wrote:

Quote: (05-21-2022, 12:05 AM)DragonyCat Wrote:

I'm glad people like you can hide behind a screen. Feels safer that way.
Dont be scared brother. Believe in the power of Elon.He will guide humanity to the next phase. He can do no wrong.

This is concerning. Although it was a little odd how much the article focused on sexual misconduct cases in SpaceX & Tesla. Yes Musk is CEO, but unless they were cases including him, then they are irrelevant. He's not harbouring a work environment that encourages this (let's face it, he's not going to be present enough in the building for that to be possible). Also, you will find cases like this in most companies.

I'm not excusing Musk, if he really has done this, he's an ass. But, there is a much larger problem going on in the world than one nasty encounter with a wealthy man. There's not a woman alive on planet earth that hasn't had to deal with some kind of nastiness from a man (not attacking all men, it's just a reality due to some assholes). One court case/news article isn't going to put a stop to it.

Typical shit. A man stands up to the elite and the first card they play is the sexual misconduct charge. Im no musk dickrider, I still personally dont like the guy. But its obvious what they are doing, its what they did to every other politician or public figure they dont like.

It's become too common of a charge

If he did this, would it really surprise anyone. Kinda his MO to do a power play