Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 627 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
Eminem is the best rapper alive.

Enough said

I used to be a really big fan of him, not so much after his newer album.
That video is from 8 Mile, where he plays a character named Rabbit.

Quote:(08-30-2012, 10:34 AM)The Anarchist Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I used to be a really big fan of him, not so much after his newer album.
That video is from 8 Mile, where he plays a character named Rabbit.

Yeah I loved that movie :biggrin:

"Yeah they call me rabbit, this is a turtle race" :]

It's an opinion, but he isn't that good anymore.

I still think he's better than most rappers out there, but not as good as he used to be.
I think he hit his hiatus at either Relapse, or before at the Slim Shady LP.

Opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo! Long live Eminem!

I think he is quite good, i wouldnt say that he is the best rapper in the world though. I think there are better rappers than him. If you go into rappers that arent alive too, then 2Pac wins hands down.

Personally I've never really liked 2Pac - and I'm sure if he was still alive he'd be nowhere near as popular as he is now.

Eminem has lost it over the years though - he used to be amazing but now it's slipping away a little.

He is an okay rapper. Not the best but by far not the worst. However, 8 Mile was a decent movie.

Eminem is great! I like his style..