Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 164 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Emperor Userbar

I was bored, so I made an Egyptian type userbar. At first it was suppose to be an Illuminati userbar, but then I said "let me add some class".
It's still a work in progress, maybe i'll sell, idk. I made it from scratch myself.

NEW UPDATE:
[Image: JkGsHcA.png]

OLD:
[Image: dcTuaF1.png]

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Garbage quality as always, 0/10.
(Obviously sarcasm love you bubble it's amazing)

Yeah I like your style of userbars. If your looking to try to improve I would suggest perhaps trying to make some of it cracked or broken without it coming apart if you get what I mean?

Quote:(08-22-2016, 06:23 AM)Zaiken Wrote:

Yeah I like your style of userbars. If your looking to try to improve I would suggest perhaps trying to make some of it cracked or broken without it coming apart if you get what I mean?

Oh yeah I know what you mean, I could have added a texture instead of manually making cracks. But I wanted deep cracks.

That triangle with the eye looks like the one from yugioh.

Looks brilliant as usual. Nice work man.

Quote:(08-22-2016, 08:30 AM)Skryptec Wrote:

Well if you opened the spoiler, you'd notice that you are correct.

The biggest kudos towards this that I could immediately tell where the inspiration came from. Meaning you hit that on the mark. The lack of quality isn't bad either, though the "cracks" could need some slight work. and I find the lack of lights a bit boring personally.

As Crovus said, still needs some work. But looking very good, despite that.

Quote:(08-22-2016, 10:33 AM)Crovus Wrote:

Quote: (08-22-2016, 08:30 AM)Skryptec Wrote:

Well if you opened the spoiler, you'd notice that you are correct.

The biggest kudos towards this that I could immediately tell where the inspiration came from. Meaning you hit that on the mark. The lack of quality isn't bad either, though the "cracks" could need some slight work. and I find the lack of lights a bit boring personally.

Ah yes, I will probably add some texture and work on cracks. I will probably add some moss and vines to give it an ancient look. A kudos coming from you means a lot <3

I updated the userbar with a more "ancient" feel. I added a slight texture, and made the gold feel "faded" and rough. I added moss, and some atmosphere as well (the settling dust and some sparkles).

I feel pretty satisfied with this userbar, I'd probably say it's 80% complete to me, and that's rare since I usually never finish work that I made out of boredom/for fun.