Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 164 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Emperor Userbar

Quote:(08-22-2016, 09:10 PM)Bubble Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I updated the userbar with a more "ancient" feel. I added a slight texture, and made the gold feel "faded" and rough. I added moss, and some atmosphere as well (the settling dust and some sparkles).

I feel pretty satisfied with this userbar, I'd probably say it's 80% complete to me, and that's rare since I usually never finish work that I made out of boredom/for fun.

liking it. It gives a kind of ascending feel now

Definately feels more alive now with the update. I like it way better than the original.

I prefer the old version if anything, the smude/smoke on the new one ruins it imo

Quote:(08-24-2016, 09:20 PM)Blur Wrote:

What is that smoke thing in the update? I think it would great with just the green parts on the userbar. Well done regardless.

Dust settling, to give it an ominous feeling.

What is that smoke thing in the update? I think it would great with just the green parts on the userbar. Well done regardless.

Quote:(08-24-2016, 09:32 PM)Bubble Wrote:

Quote: (08-24-2016, 09:20 PM)Blur Wrote:

Just looks a bit odd on a userbar, probably because it's so small.

Quote:(08-24-2016, 09:41 PM)Blur Wrote:

Quote: (08-24-2016, 09:32 PM)Bubble Wrote:

I don't think it's odd at all. It's actually better having that because most userbars cut off at the bottom with a shape. The userbar is a little bit bigger than standard, It's not that small. What does being small have to do with the dust?

Quote:(08-24-2016, 09:58 PM)Bubble Wrote:

Quote: (08-24-2016, 09:41 PM)Blur Wrote:

Quote: (08-24-2016, 09:32 PM)Bubble Wrote:

I don't think it's odd at all. It's actually better having that because most userbars cut off at the bottom with a shape. The userbar is a little bit bigger than standard, It's not that small. What does being small have to do with the dust?

I was on mobile, you're right it's not that small. But it still just doesn't look right imo, not too sure why.