Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 841 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Epsilon RAT v1.1

Quote:(06-11-2014, 06:16 PM)Alexaider Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

yes it is.
Now about your sig, if you were to roll with a dice concider taking a second look at your code.

Perhaps use int getrandomnumber(1,6){....} This way it looks more of a fair roll :wink:

It's a joke...

No i didnt get the joke of the answer always being 4.. Ofc i did
Just 1,6 specifies the range of the joke

Quote:(11-30-2014, 08:29 AM)UnKoWn_CoDeR Wrote:

not bad bro....good work man add more features am sure it will b awesom

Why are you reviving 4+month old threads?

not bad bro....good work man add more features am sure it will b awesom

1) who said reiko is a hacker? He can be on this community just for programming and the community.
2) chill the damn down all of you-.-
3) this is sinisterly not hackforums, don't even mind to compare both sites again
4) try to reply on good posts not on the bad ones
5) work on extra features, stand out of the other rats that's already available.

Quote:(04-23-2014, 04:43 PM)Reiko Wrote:

The point is that it's going to be in malware databases now.

I would just like to know why does this even matter?

Crypters have been on the black market since a decade. It doesn't even take much knowledge to code one yourself even in x86 ASM.

Quote:(11-30-2014, 11:24 AM)MikeM Wrote:

5) work on extra features, stand out of the other rats that's already available.

What is the point? Managed(.NET, Java, etc) malware are a disaster by default. There is no reason to code malware in .NET.

Quote:(11-30-2014, 02:38 PM)dopamine Wrote:

I would just like to know why does this even matter?

Crypters have been on the black market since a decade. It doesn't even take much knowledge to code one yourself even in x86 ASM.

What is the point? Managed(.NET, Java, etc) malware are a disaster by default. There is no reason to code malware in .NET.

It's not about how bad it is.
I don't see why people have to be bitchy about shares at the first place.
Programmers aren't programmers to bitch at other works.
Ofc. It's fun at times but understand this these are hobbyist wanting to find put stuff, let them grow and take stuff like spammers and rats like this as educational purposes.
We all have to learn it in some way how did we start? Probablyy everyone made a calculator once in a programming language...
I hope I've made my point clear now, advice others don't hate them..

.NET is limited so much, why u don't try to learn another language (like delphi, C++, C ...etc..)

Quote:(12-24-2014, 05:38 PM)NoNs Wrote:

.NET is limited so much, why u don't try to learn another language (like delphi, C++, C ...etc..)

Most likely because he is retarded.

Hello guys, what's new about this Rat???